Monday, March 02, 2009

Transitions-

For this project I'd like to create a video using a technique I learned a while ago but never utilized. By offsetting the camera at small increments on the tripod, and playing the pictures back and forth in rapid succession it, (in a gif) it creates the illusion of a 3D space just inside the two pictures. I'd like to create a video putting together multiple images of this technique.

(if you want to see them more clearly, check out my other blog)
http://isawyouinmydream.blogspot.com/

Photobucket


Photobucket

2 comments:

Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morgan said...

Miharu, I really enjoyed your piece. I couldn't stop looking at it. Your technique intrigues me, I'd love to know more about it. The technique is a unique way to create transitions. You executed your work nicely.

Followers